Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Random Thoughts...

Recently and as per every such break, I have been giving extra thought to my life. I am turning 35 next year and am pondering on how my life will or rather should turn out in the near and distant future. Amongst the things that I have been thinking about are of cause lifestyle and cost related. I asked myself, do I really need alot of money to lead a decent and simple lifestyle? Are there things in life that I can give up in order to lead a more stress free and happy life? Too many questions, increasingly more answers. One thing is for sure though, I'm thoroughly glad I started my investment portfolio even though markets have been erratic. Once you have a long term horizon, things like this don't really matter anymore. What matters is peace of mind and letting nature take its course - You really don't need alot to be contented.

As always, stay calm and invest on & look for the pot of happiness at the end of the rainbow.

God Bless
Transitioning Stock Investor

4 comments:

  1. Hi Paul,

    Seems that you have not been updating your blog for quite some time.

    Best Regards
    My Sweet Retirement
    http://mysweetretirement.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Paul Z, Good to know that you are interested in stock trading and inspiring others to trade too!!Your trading would be better and stress free with the stock signals .

    ReplyDelete