Powered By Blogger

Friday 9 October 2015

Follow up on my previous post - Has the bear been smothered?

As shared in my previous post, I posted a question on whether Oct would be a bear killing month. Wow just a week after that post, the equities markets have rallied pretty strongly.

Holding unto the portfolio and selectively adding into positions over the recent market volatility did help sustain and improve overall performance. Am almost back to the black for the overall portfolio.

That being said, I have slight doubts on how long this rally will last for. Nonetheless, having a long term view does help as I go along for the ride. Will write a more detailed post in due course, but for now the bear does look to be in a bit of a slumber and the bull has awaken abit.

Signing Off
Transitioning Stock Investor

No comments:

Post a Comment