Powered By Blogger

Friday 4 September 2015

Milestone - 10,000 pageviews. Thank You

Dear Readers

I woke up this morning and had a pleasant surprise. The pageviews for this blog has crossed the 10,000 mark. I thank you very much for the support and constructive comments and feedback which you have provided.

I continue to want to keep this page ad-free as my sole purpose is to help the cause of improving investing education and sharing also my journey to full-time investing and hoping that it may inspire others to do the same. 

The recent market gyrations has not been an easy one to navigate. However, I strong believe that as long as our paradigm is right, our focus is strong and conviction is thorough, we will be able to emerge even stronger and more robust from not only this market environment but any crisis that we may encounter. This also presents an opportune time to revaluate our portfolios and think deep and hard about whether they are as robust as we would like them to be. It also digs deeper into our investing gut and gives us a chance to enhance our investing maturity.

With this I sign off for today. Thank you once again and do keep those comments coming in, I also hope that you continue to find my future blogposts useful, helpful and most importantly a mindful call to action! Take care my friends.

Signing Off,
Transitioning Stock Investor

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paul

    Congrats on your milestone.

    You should actually start considering putting some ads which will not affect the comfortability of your readership too much. Again, the amount is very minimal at the start, but it could end up rather huge if you continue to write 5 to 10 years down the road. You''ll also never know what kind of opportunity you might get out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks B for your encouragement and support!

    I really do appreciate your suggestions as well. However, it is clear to me what the purpose of my blogging is and I really would like to focus on what I want to do best. I don't wish to be saying this too early, but probably scaling this could be in other more appropriate forms in future via workshops, events, etc.

    Therefore my decision to keep this ad-free is really to keep myself focussed on what I wanna do and to do it with a clear mind. Also wanna do this without any undue influence or detraction that may sway my comments. I have seen far too many "paid-blogs" or blogs with multiple ads and it's not that they are adverse so please don't get me wrong but I am clear about the reason that I blog and probably remain steadfast in keeping it as free and fuss-free as possible.

    Nonethless I truly appreciate your feedback as always and cheers to many more years of blogging and contributions to the investing community ahead!

    ReplyDelete