Powered By Blogger

Monday 24 August 2015

How Has Your Portfolio fared in this market?

I just had this interesting thought that crossed my mind. How much have your portfolios fallen during this current market downturn? 5%? 10%? 20%? Or more?

I just checked and mine has fallen 12% since today. Honestly speaking although that kinda sucks I'm pretty glad that my portfolio has held up rather well thus far.

So share with me, how much has your portfolio been hit so far? And are you happy or concerned on how it has stood up so far? I really would like to know.


2 comments:

  1. Down 20% year to date but I am pleased to be able to sift out good bargains. Overall, the portfolio is still in the black, and cash flow remains healthy with dividends coming in this month and next.

    Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that esp when ur portfolio is still in the black despite the recent drawdowns

    ReplyDelete