Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Update: New Stock Holding added!

After a long deliberation and much thought, I have added 100 shares of Jardine Matheson Holdings today at a cost price of US$57.10. Translated into S$, the amount is around $7,750.

I'm really glad to have added this stock to my portfolio as I really like their portfolio of businesses. It ranges from automotive sales, supermarkets, hotels, insurance, property, financial services amongst others.

I really have not felt so excited in a while about buying a particular stock and I am also really happy with the look and structure of my portfolio now. I'm also glad to be a beneficiary of the smaller lot sizes as previously I was not able to take positions in this stock due to its high price. I may add more positions in this counter moving forward, we shall see.

Will update my portfolio structure in due course. What do you guys think about the Jardine group of companies? Do let me know!

Signing off
Transitioning Stock Investor

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paul,

    Congrats on getting one of the Jardines.

    Cheers,
    Farmer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro, i am truly glad to have bought this stock and i hope to add more in future! Happy times ahead!

    ReplyDelete