Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 June 2015

Continuing Stock Focus - Singtel

I blogged a week ago about focussing on Singtel. Well, the price went down and has now rebounded to S$4.17 as of today's close.

This has proven and especially over time that having confidence in a stock really does matter. It matters, because as an investor when the price of the stock that you are confident in drops, you simply buy more of it. It really is not rocket science and sometimes investing is just that simple.

The hard part is to get to know the stock extremely well and that is why a concentrated high conviction portfolio does have its set of benefits.

I will be continuing to monitor the other stocks in my portfolio, especially those that have recently taken a hit and probably share which are the ones that I would be looking to add. Remember I am not looking to add new positions, but new holdings to my existing positions. This practice when done over time in a disciplined manner, does reap its rewards.

Signing off
Transitioning Stock Investor

No comments:

Post a Comment