Powered By Blogger

Thursday 25 June 2015

Thoughts on the Market - 25 June 2015

Wow, what an eventful recent few weeks we have had. We saw the Fed being dovish on rates, the China 'A' share market taking a nosedive 'again' and most importantly the threat on a 'Grexit'

So I ask myself again what should I be doing in such a market environment whereby it is fraught with 'Ifs' and 'Hows'.

I found it important again to remember this. Stay invested, buy on dips and keep a warchest for eventual corrections. I also realised that I have repeated this process over time and it always works. The key to success in investing is this: Know what you are buying, keep emotion out of investing, have a plan and always think LONG TERM. Avoid trading the market and you already have half the battle won.

Remember this again, be the tortoise and beat the hare at the investing race!

Signing off
Transitioning Stock Investor

No comments:

Post a Comment